Wow...what.a.day. So, I was on a short segment on Pittsburgh Today Live (CBS Pittsburgh) this morning 08/01/11. Very cool, fun, interesting experience- my first time as an adult on live TV. Live TV is a strange beast, let me tell you. My experience was a bit surreal, particularly sitting in the green room next to the Fonz. No, seriously...Henry Winkler was sitting next to me. Crazy. Lol. He was also featured on the show this morning. Also, the anchor Kristine Sorenson was very lovely and easy to work with on the segment.
Anyways, I was asked to do a segment to review 5 of my favorite mid-Summer books, I chose to do them for different personalities. The book choices were:
1. For the funny girl, Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
2. For the adventurous girl, Now You See Her by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge.
3. For the green girl, The Healthy Home by Dr. Myron Wentz and Dave Wentz
4. For the child at heart, Here We Go! Around the World Family Adventure by Walter Sorrells and Victor Tavares
5. For the eternal romantic, French Lessons by Ellen Sussman
You can see the segment here.
Thanks to everyone who gave me positive vibes and support and the outpouring of LOVE today! Truly appreciated- and I'm so happy that I was able to participate in this opportunity. Feeling very blessed. Viva La Pittsburgh. Cheers!